2009年5月30日 星期六

A nice nap

It had been a long time I didn't take nap,
actually it is always hard for me to do so because...
there is always piles of works awaiting me on my desk everyday,
or else I will be busy for other affairs...

Holiday starts,
Do you feel happy?
Yes, I do eventhough my holiday has already been fully occupied...
I enjoy my life through all the activities I involve now as well as those that I am going to involve soon...
I think that can be one of the ways to keep life meaningful ^_^
what do you think?

I love holiday...eventhough I don't have much time for myself,
today is a delighted day,
I try to keep myself thoroughly FREE ,
writing my blog...
visiting my best friend teacher Sa's blog,
chit-chating with my lovely dad...
and the most enjoyable one is to take a sweet nice nap.
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/p/polar_bear-10245.jpg
wah haha....what a rarely nice nap I had!
(REFRESHED)
.... regained great vigor,
I am spirited and energetic again.hehe ^__^

2 則留言:

E 提到...

Happy holiday, MS Voon! I'm having my summer break til Aug 31st...but I'm stuck with my job and an actuary exam! = (

So, do enjoy the holiday for me! ^^

T Voon 提到...

haha..Ellyn,enjoy your job then.
I believe you can always do very well in your study ^_^

All the best to you.