2009年4月1日 星期三

Role Play - Telephone Conversation

My students from Junior One,
are they cute?



They felt so shy when I got near them with my digital camera...see...and you will know how shy they were!^_^


Students,
Remember!!!! In any presentation...
not to speak too soft and too fast as others won't be able to catch what you are sharing.
Anyway,all of you have done quite well for the first presentation,
Bravo!!



Whenever you face any difficulties in your Language study,
Always keep in your mind: "practice makes perfect".
Keep it up ^_^

5 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Sa teacher: Hallo,nice to see you!May I know which lady is Teacher Voon?

V Teacher: Yes,may I help you,please?

TV is available here^_^ 提到...

hahahhh....funny u

匿名 提到...

Sa Teacher:Hei,you are TV?So cheerful lady.Any more vacancy for adult English?I want to enrol?

V Teacher: Welcome,welcome....

温老师 提到...

和幽默的人做朋友,生命都会更加有长度.嘻嘻
和有智慧的人做朋友,生命会更加有深度.哈.....

匿名 提到...

Sa Teacher:But I am so broke,only have a handkerchief for wiping sweats.Emmmmmmmmm,teacher Voon,what is this funny instrument?

TV:Oh,it is a chinese musical instrument called ER HU.See,It produces melodious music.Are you interested to learn?I can teach you.

Sa Teacher:But do you I am eligible?

TV: Emmmm,no grey hair,still got teeth,eyesight still good,ya,why not?

Sa Teacher:tq,tq.