2009年4月19日 星期日

Nice sharing from Han Wei ^_^

G'day Ms Voon,

First of all, I would like to appreciate for your encouragement, guidance, and support throughout my secondary school lifetime till today. I always remember that I have an excellent guides and supports wherever I go, it really makes me feel confident to challenge diversity or complexity of problems throughout my life, no matter they are work, social networking or life issues, I will think it wisely and make the decision precisely.

Nowadays, I am still keeping your valuable grammar notes with me and absorb them as my life moving. I heard that you are preparing kind of summary English grammar notes and will be distributed to the students soon, I can imagine how their happiness are, I feel really glad of them.

It is really sad to hear that my er-hu had been damaged accidentally, and I didn’t have enough time to manage myself to repair it when I was in Malaysia, so sad hey~~~

As life moving on, I believe everyone will gain plenty of knowledge in their life and there is just a different approach for everyone to utilise or employ their knowledge. I remembered when I was studying in KL, life wasn’t going well and I felt pressure most of the time as my English fundamental wasn’t rich enough. I started seeking for several ways to improve my English and searching for study skills in order to relief from the difficulty. I always remind myself nothing is impossible and it depends on whether you are willing to do it or not.

Anyway, it is my pleasure to share my education experience to the junior schoolmates on 11th April 2009, I hope my contribution will be applicable and useful in their future. May all the best wishes to them as well. GAMBATHE!!!!

Lastly, you are more than welcome to visit me and again it is my pleasure to show you around~~



Your student,
Han Wei

3 則留言:

teacher Sarawak 提到...

teacher voon,

i am very happy to see that u r appreciated by your "fans".A good model has been set by you;continue to guide the youngs.

TV is available here^_^ 提到...

hi...teacher Sarawak,

You always give me so much praise,appreciate oh ^_^

Me? good model? pai seh!!
actually you are my good model.

Let's share...continue to share and guide the youngs.Sharing is really a happy thing in life.What do you think?

teacher sarawak 提到...

i belong to the nature,the sky ,the cloud and the waves.

i dont think of any hapi thing in life;to be cheerful ,that's it.

you 're a good teacher,see the support from the website visitors.

nowadayd the communication between teacher and student is weakening so u r special ,at least in my small mini eyes.