2009年7月2日 星期四

For my SM3 students

Thanks for giving us such a special Teacher's Night,
I should say that you all are good organisers,
from morning till night,
from the outdoor activities till the stage show,
from the powerpoint till the motivational MV,
Great! students! You have done it so well,
team spirit is the one that I saw from your success,
not to forget to remind all of you,
we, teachers are just like the coach you saw from the MV,
believe us,
come together,
let's fight for flying colour result for your UEC.
We,teacher are ready to accompany you all way through,
are you ready to play your part?
=================================================================================

I was told that SM3 is going to serve us Steam Boat,
I like Steam Boat! haha....

Date: 1 July 2009
Venue: SM3 classroom
Time: 6pm
After I stepped inside their classroom,
these were what I saw from the table...
[Steam Boat??? really???]...
since I saw only beansprout,taohu,chicken shred,prawn,hot dog,fish ball,egg shred,balacan...chili oil...
Lots of questions marks flicked inside my mind....
"what ingredients are these??,what Steam Boat are my students going to make us???" I wondered.


Then I was told that nice Laksa would be served soon....
"Oh???" curiousity arose.
Looked at the table again... OHhhh....it really seemed like the ingredients for Laksa. haha..."my students are not BAD!!!" I whispered - in my heart ^_^
While waiting for the food to be served,I found the answer finally,
this special Laksa recipe was from the twins,Anna and Annie.

Hahaha... see my dear students are preparing Laksa for us.

wow...delicious Laksa... Nice to eat!


This yummy Cheese cake was made by Samantha. Haha.... I like it too!


Thanks to you boys and girls.

4 則留言:

bboy ady 提到...


很好列
哈哈
所以啊
小型独中就有这样的好处
老师学生的感情很好

如果以后没工作
我看去吧中教书也不错
哈哈

那个cheese cake我吃过
不错
呵呵

温老师 提到...

哈哈...对呀.
相信你一定对吧中怀念无穷.
那个cheese cake你吃过??

bboy ady 提到...

是啊
很怀念吧中的生活
之前去Samantha的家佩纹给我们吃
呵呵

温老师 提到...

哦...原来是如此 ^_^