2009年1月29日 星期四

course salt.....Oh NOOoooo

I used to drink salt water when I feel hot,
this time was a bit different...
Pure me,not only drinking salt water,
I also applied 'coarse salt' on my ulcers....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes before I went to bed last night,
suddenly remembered a technique my aunt shared me long time ago...
She said a good way to cure mouth ulcer is.........to put some coarse salt on the ulcer.

I intended to have a try...
Therefore,I took a small plate of salt with me,
standing in front of the mirror...
started to put those 'coarse salt' on my Ulcers one by one...
once the salt touched the ulcers...Oh My goodness,
the pain nearly killed me..
and made my left eye tearing uncontrollably,
it was terribly painful but I still tried my best to stand.

when I was suffering from the dreadful pain...
nothing could cure and help me,
I also didn't know how to stop the tears from falling,
Oh....pity me!!!!
Oh....angry me!!!! until I wish I could cut my tongue and lip down to reduce the pain.
I tried my best to bear, to stand,
I prayed...and prayed and finally slept.

I thought I would be better the next day when I wake up,
but I am wrong...........
my aunt's teaching was wrong as well!!!!!!!!
After I woke up early this morning,
you know what happened???

My lip was swollen seriously like a frog''s mouth.
Oh...No!!!!
How ugly when I looked at myself from the mirror,
my ulcers weren't cured,
and it gets worse.......

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/watermark.php?src=wp-content/uploads/2007/02/polar-bear-oh-no.jpg

沒有留言: